Wednesday, July 03, 2013 8:32 AM
All clients with a current Inmagic maintenance subscription for either DB/Text for SQL or WebPublisher PRO should soon be receiving an email from Inmagic with the download information for version 14. Version 14 of the non SQL version of DB/TextWorks was released last year.
If you have a current maintenance subscription but have not received a notification email in the next week, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your serial number and email address so it can be resent. Please also remember to let us know if your contact information has changed so we can update our records and pass this on to Inmagic.
New and enhanced features in WebPublisher PRO include:
- Support for renaming query logs and starting new ones on a scheduled basis.
- Ability to edit validation lists.
- Ability to expose the Find button and disable find-as-you-type in InmagicBrowse.
- InmagicBrowse can now update records after a validation term is changed to another term already in the list.
- Improved support for Internet Explorer v10.
Please contact us if you would like assistance upgrading or would like to renew an expired maintenance subscription. We can also help you update your current interface to include the latest features available in the software itself, or with our add-on products.