Inmagic's WebPublisher PRO allows you to search DB/TextWorks databases through a web browser quickly and easily.
WebPublisher PRO features:
- Fast searching across multiple fields with hits highlighted.
- Ability to browse indexes.
- Search screens and reports can be designed within the easy to use DB/TextWorks interface.
- Change form capability to provide multiple views and sorts of the same information.
- Customization of displays possible using HTML if required.
- Search and results screens can be integrated to match your website look and feel.
- Built in "see also" links to related records and links to websites or files.
- Data entry capability using forms generated from DB/TextWorks.
- Data import and export through ODBC, XML/SOAP or the Importer utility.
Andornot specializes in designing interfaces using WebPublisher PRO. We have developed a Starter Kit which contains value added enhancements to assist clients in getting up and running quickly and efficiently with their new web interfaces. We also have a range of add-ons to extend the built-in functionality of WebPublisher PRO.
Client sites using WebPublisher PRO with an Andornot kit include:
- Peel Region Health Library
- McGill University Health Centre Library
- DuPage County Law Library
- Elgin County Archives
- St. Andrew's College
- West Vancouver Archives
- New Westminster Archives
"The web version of the catalog has allowed us to give our users another way to explore our electronic resources and locate materials on the internet that they may have missed." Elizabeth Cooper, Law Library Director, DuPage County
Andornot is an authorized value-added reseller of Inmagic products.
Learn more about WebPublisher PRO in these blog posts: