As a company of professional librarians, Andornot has extensive expertise in a wide range of library management issues.
Andornot can advise you on:
- user needs assessment - in-person and online interviews and surveys to determine the information needs and habits of your organization;
- physical space planning - space layout, shelving, circulation stations;
- collection development - writing a plan and managing acquisitions and dispositions;
- daily workflows - cataloguing, serials check-in, ordering, current awareness;
- digitization - freeing up physical space and making resources more easily accessible;
- intranet content management and design - pushing information out to users in your organization;
- research and subject guides development;
- and of course, technology decisions - ensuring your systems support the information needs of your users.
It’s often easier to have an outside consultant come in, with a fresh set of eyes and external perspective, to guide you through these important tasks.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you manage your library.
Learn more about Andornot's library consulting work in these blog posts: