Andornot provides managed hosting and "software as a service" for websites, content management systems, databases and other applications.
Hosting with Andornot is simple, safe and with many advantages:
- You don't need to buy and maintain your own servers.
- You don't need to install software.
- You don't need to worry about upgrades, patches or security updates.
- You don't need support from your IT department.
- Your site is managed by people you know and trust, based in Canada.
Andornot manages our own servers in a state-of-the-art co-location facility at PEER 1 Networks in Vancouver, B.C. PEER 1 uses multiple carriers for redundant internet connectivity and is staffed around the clock.
- Reliable and secure backups
- 24/7 monitoring
- Firewall protection
- Personalized service
- Web traffic statistics and search analytics
Your databases can be updated as often as you like, manually or in an automated fashion. Databases can be made publicly-accessible, or secured with logins and other authentication mechanisms. You can move existing sites to us, or of course we can help you with the design of a new site or update the interface to your database.
Getting your content on the web is easy when you contact Andornot.
Read more about Andornot's hosting services in these blog posts: