Sunday, April 23, 2006 6:14 PM
Genie 2.1, Inmagic's web-based integrated library system, includes many new and improved features. If you are currently running an older version, we highly recommend upgrading to take advantage of the new functionality.
- Increased search flexibility
- Improved serials workflow
- Enhanced report configurability
- Increased data flexibility in Items and Reserves
- Advanced label printing functionality
- Improved handling of multiple currencies
- Enhanced international date and number formatting
- Improved loans workflow
- Enhanced InfoCart capabilities
- Improved routing function
- Enhanced support for multi-branch libraries in call number handling
- Improved handling for multi-branch libraries in book label printing
Andornot Consulting Inc. is a Genie VIP with an expanding client base of Genie installs. Check out our Developers Blog for configuration tips or contact us for consulting assistance.
Monday, April 17, 2006 11:22 PM
You can view the latest Inmagic newsletter for April 2006 on the Inmagic website
or sign up to subscribe and receive it via email. This issue features news about Inmagic Genie
Express. Andornot is a Genie
VIP (Validated Inmagic Partner) and can provide demonstrations, price quotes and assistance with implementation.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:36 PM
Andornot will be exhibiting at the following conferences in April and May:
- BC Library Association
- Saskatchewan Library Association
- Canadian Association of Law Libraries
- Canadian Health Libraries Association
Stop by our booth to discuss possibilities and get a demo of the latest products such as Genie
Express. Click here
for more information on conference dates etc.