Wednesday, July 04, 2007 11:45 AM
Check out the latest issue of the @Inmagic newsletter. Please contact us if you would like further information on any of the products or topics mentioned.
@Inmagic June/July Newsletter Table of Contents:
- Executive View: A Note from our President
- Maximizing Adoption and Usage - Inmagic Program Kit available
- Inmagic Genie ILS application goes multilingual
- Federated Search – A New Imperative
Tips & Tricks:
- How do I see who is using my DB/TextWorks database?
- Heidi Sanchez on Jeopardy!
- Learn about best practices in research asset management
- Inmagic® Genie webinars
- Inmagic® Presto webinars
- Inmagic product training
- NASA uses Presto to help ensure space shuttle safety
- R.V. Anderson Associates Limited Selects Inmagic® Presto to Capture and Share Its Intellectual Capital
- SLA conference report
- AALL Annual Meeting & Conference, July 14 in New Orleans
Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:32 AM
If you are developing a digital library that caters to not only the various needs of your target audience but also to their differing abilities and use of adaptive technologies, then here is an online tool for you.
The ATRC Web Accessibility Checker is an experimental service provided by the Adaptive Technology Resource Center (ATRC) at the University Of Toronto. It is also a model system that demonstrates how web pages can be checked for accessibility problems. The accessibility checks in this system are based upon the proposed Open Accessibility Checks (OAC), a universal series of tests that may be applied to HTML pages to determine their compliance with accessibility standards.
This accessibility checker also supports W3C's Evaluation And Repair Language