DB/TextWorks is a very popular Windows database management and text retrieval system.
Features and capabilities include:
- Ease of use - many clients need no assistance in designing their own systems and, since no programming is required, clients can modify and customize databases as necessary.
- Unlimited field lengths, repeating fields and the ability to make all fields fully searchable, thus giving the program a flexibility unmatched by traditional database packages.
- A WYSIWYG drag and drop screen, form and report designer.
- Full-text import.
- Integrated image and PDF/document management.
- Data may be stored in a proprietary format or in a Microsoft®SQL Server™ using the DB/Text for SQL version of DB/TextWorks (formerly known as Content Server).
With its high-speed fielded search engine delivering precise results, DB/TextWorks has become the popular choice for managing all types of content - documents, images, corporate records, audio, video and image files - by thousands of organizations worldwide.
Andornot provides training in all aspects of DB/TextWorks, both on-site and remotely using web conferencing technology.
Andornot can convert data for use with DB/TextWorks from many other systems.
Andornot is an authorized value-added reseller of Inmagic products.
Read more about DB/TextWorks in these blog posts: